1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The competition is open on Twitter from Thursday 3 March 2016 – 11:59pm- Thursday 14 April 2016 11.59pm.
3. There will be 6 individual competitions running on a weekly basis across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
4. Each individual competition will be open until 8.59pm on the Thursday of every week.
5. A maximum of 1 entry per individual competition is allowed.
6. To enter on Worcester Bosch Facebook you must like the Worcester Bosch Facebook page and comment on the individual competition post naming the one thing you would take into the wild to survive.
7. To enter on Worcester Bosch Professional Facebook you must like the Worcester Bosch Professional Facebook page and comment on the individual competition post naming the one thing you would take into the wild to survive.
8. To enter on @WorcesterBosch Twitter you must RT the individual competition post, and follow @WorcesterBosch on Twitter.
9. To enter on @HeatingYourHome Twitter you must RT the individual competition post, and follow @HeatingYourHome on Twitter.
10. To enter on Worcester Bosch Instagram you must regram the individual competition post and follow @WorcesterBosch on Instagram.
11. The winners of each competition will be announced on the following day after the individual competition closes.
12. There will be one prize per platform per week.
13. There are 30 prizes in total. The competition prizes are as follows:
Thursday 10 March 2016: x5 Gerver 31-001062 Bear Grylls Canteen Water Bottle with Cooking Cup
Thursday 17 March 2016: x5 Bear Grylls £20.00 Gift Card
Thursday 24 March 2016: x5 Bear Grylls Book Bundle
Thursday 31 March 2016: x5 Boruit 5000L Lumen Headlight
Thursday 7 April 2016: x5 Milestone Camping Super Dome Four Person Tent
Thursday 14 April 2016: x5 Bear Grylls Explorer Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Microphone
All prizes are subject to availability, should any prize be unavailable, a prize of a similar specification and value will be substituted. There is no cash alternative.
14. Worcester Bosch will endeavour to send prizes within two weeks of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
15. All winners for the Twitter and Instagram competitions will be randomly selected using a random number generator.
16. All winners for the Facebook competition will be selected on merit of anwer.
17. The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence shall be into regarding winners.
18. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and photograph to be used by Worcester Bosch in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
19. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for technical issues or any problems Entrants may have with entering the competition.
20. Full details of the prizes will be supplied to the winners following notification.
19. The winners have two weeks from the time notified to claim their prize. Claims made after this time will be invalid and another winner chosen.
20. No personal data provided by, and relating to, the Entrants will be disclosed to a third party without the individual's consent. Personal data relating to Entrants and their entry will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to ensure the Promoter operates competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
21. The winners' names can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Worcester Bosch Competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, or any other of these terms and conditions have not been complied with.
24. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
25. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. Promoter: Worcester, Bosch Group, Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW.
More Terms & Conditions
- Domestic Hot Water Secondary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Gas Boiler Primary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Guarantee Terms And Conditions
- Image Library Terms And Conditions
- Mains Pressure Domestic Hot Water Storage Cylinder Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions
- Service Engineer Visit Terms And Conditions
- Solar Panel Guarantee
- Standard Guarantee Periods Terms and Conditions
- Renewable Product Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions
- Worcester Service Plan - Terms and Conditions
- Rely On competition terms and conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Bear Grylls Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Grass Roots Terms and Conditions
- Win a Boiler Competition Terms and Conditions
- Win a boiler competition
- Certificate of Registration
- The Purr-fect Role Competition Terms and Conditions
- Winter Win A Boiler Competition 2018 - Terms and Conditions