Rely on Worcester Internal Promotion (“Promotion”) – Terms & Conditions
1. The specific rules set out in these Terms & Conditions shall be incorporated into the Competition Rules ("Rules") which shall apply to the Promotion. A printed copy of the Rules can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Events Mailbox, Marketing Manager, Marketing Department, Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW stating the name of the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the Rules. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the Rules, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office is Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
To be eligible to participate in the Promotion
3. The Promotion will commence on 01 February 2016. The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 (GMT) on 30 April 2016 (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promotion is open to individuals who are employees of the Promoter, or any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited) and are homeowners who are resident in England, Wales and Scotland (an “Eligible Participant”).
5. The Promoter assumes that by using the website and/or entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over.
6. Subject to paragraph 8, the prize is a fully commissioned and installed Worcester product or heating system and will be either:
6.1 a Worcester Combi Boiler (including a: Greenstar CDi Compact) with a Worcester Wave Controller and Greenstar System Filter (the “Prize”).
7. Following the Winner Confirmation (as defined in paragraph 19), the Promoter will present to the prize winner three selected Worcester Accredited Installers from which they will select one Worcester Accredited Installer (the “Installer”) to install the Prize.
8. The Installer will select which Prize is most suitable to be installed at the prize winner’s property at the address set out in the Entry (as defined in paragraph 15). The Installer reserves the right to use its technical expertise to determine which of the Promoter’s products shall constitute the Prize.
9. The removal and disposal of any product or system which the Prize replaces shall be borne by the Promoter.
10. Any other cost in relation to, or subsequent to, the installation, including but not limited to, the cost of any new gas pipe work is excluded.
11. One Prize will be awarded in total to one Eligible Participant.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
13. The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prize or any promotional item(s).
14. The Prize will benefit from a standard 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee. Any further servicing of the Prize is excluded from this Promotion.
15. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Promotion if they register their contact details, Bosch department and division and via www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/connect before the Closing Date (“Entry”).
16. Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional entries made by the same Eligible Participant will not be accepted.
17. All valid Entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win the Prize. One prize winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within five days of the Closing Date.
18. The prize winner will be notified through internal email and by a post on Bosch Connect within five days of the Promoter’s selection (“Notification Post”).
19. The prize winner must contact the Promoter within five days of the date of the Notification Post to claim his/her Prize (“Winner Confirmation”). If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize, they will forfeit the Prize and another valid Entry will be drawn.
20. The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the prize winner at its cost. Please allow up to 28 days from the Winner Confirmation for receipt of the Prize.
21. An Entry must be in legible English. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid entry and will not be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive.
22. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/connect
23. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
24. At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated to you via www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/connect
26. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within the Bosch group of companies.
27. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Prize and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Prize.
28. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in any Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
29. You may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of the participants, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
30. The names of the prize winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Marketing Department, Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW.
31. The Promotion does not put an obligation on any participant to purchase products from the Promoter or purchase products from any other company within the Bosch group of companies in value or in volume to the extent that it is not lawfully permissible.
32. If you do not wish for your details to be entered into the Promotion or if you opt out but then wish to re-enter, you can advise the Promoter via www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/connect
33. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
More Terms & Conditions
- Domestic Hot Water Secondary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Gas Boiler Primary Heat Exchanger Guarantee
- Guarantee Terms And Conditions
- Image Library Terms And Conditions
- Mains Pressure Domestic Hot Water Storage Cylinder Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions
- Service Engineer Visit Terms And Conditions
- Solar Panel Guarantee
- Standard Guarantee Periods Terms and Conditions
- Renewable Product Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions
- Worcester Service Plan - Terms and Conditions
- Rely On competition terms and conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Bear Grylls Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Grass Roots Terms and Conditions
- Win a Boiler Competition Terms and Conditions
- Certificate of Registration