Advanced Oil Fault Finding Training Course
This course covers everything you need to know to enhance your oil fault finding skills.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Clay Cross, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
We specifically tailor all our product training courses to meet your needs. This is the ideal course for those looking to enhance their oil fault finding skills, it is an excellent follow on from an OFTEC assessment.
- Greenstar Heatslave II
- Greenstar Danesmoor
- Greenstar Utility
You are required to hold a current OFTEC 101 and 105E qualification.
Course will include
- Burner fault finding to an advanced level
- Electrical fault finding e.g. testing procedures for the burner, thermostats and PCB
- External components e.g. Room thermostats, S plan and Y plan systems
- Hydraulic testing of the Heatslave II boiler e.g. the pump, diverter valve and hot water performance
- Using a multimeter
- Polarity and earth testing prior to appliance testing
- Components on a pressure jet burner, specifically the Bentone Sterling range and the Riello RDB
- All materials and testing equipment will be provided
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Request course dates