Learn everything you need to know about our GB162 boiler range. We specifically tailor all our product courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for those who want to specify and install GB162 boilers from the domestic 50kW to the light commercial 100kW and cascades up to 800kW.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
- GB162 50kW to up to 100kW
- Cascades of up to 800kW
- Be Gas Safe registered
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT or COCN1 / CODNCO1 and CiGA1 qualification
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1, CENWAT, COCN1 or CODNCO1 and CIGA1 qualification.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Features and benefits
- Specification, installation and commissioning – Best practice
- Fluing systems and accessories
- System design and hydraulics, incorporating low loss headers and plate heat exchangers
- Cascade system, installation and associated components
- Overview of controls and boiler sequencing
Service and Maintenance
- Dismantling the appliance
- Inspection and cleaning of components
- CO and CO2 analysis of flue gas products and gas air ratios
- Combustion adjustments
- Full fault codes and diagnostics
- Basic fault finding
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Request course dates