Greenstar CDi Classic Combi Training Course
This course covers everything you need to know about our Greenstar CDi Classic combi range.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, CCTS, Belfast, Local colleges, Mobile training|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
Learn everything you need to know about our Greenstar CDi Classic combi boiler. We specifically tailor all our product training courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for both those who have never installed a Greenstar CDi Classic before and those who fit them regularly but wish to learn more about a specific area.
- Greenstar CDi Classic combi
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Features and benefits
- Specification, installation and commissioning - Best practice
- Understand and adjust operational parameters
- Fluing and accessories
- ErP overview
Servicing and Maintenance
- Dismantling the appliance
- Inspection and cleaning of key components
- CO and CO2 analysis of flue gas products
- CO2 adjustment of the burner
- Removal of hydraulic
- Fault finding on live appliances
- Text display and level analysis
- Operational history
- Variable pump operation
- Multimeter component testing and good practice
- NTC thermistor sensor controls
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Request course dates