Greenstar CDi & Si Compact Training Course
This course covers everything you need to know about our Greenstar CDi and Si Compact.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges, Mobile training|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
Learn everything you need to know about our Greenstar CDi and Si Compact. We specifically tailor all our product training courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for both those who have never installed a Greenstar CDi or Si Compact before and those who fit them regularly but wish to learn more about a specific area.
- Greenstar CDi Compact Combi
- Greenstar Si Compact Combi
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Features and benefits
- Specification, installation and commissioning - Best practice
- Fluing and accessories
- Understand and adjust operational parameters
- ErP overview
Servicing and Maintenance
- Familiarise with the inbuilt display
- Service checks
- CO and CO2 analysis
- Maintenance and cleaning of the condensate trap
- Inspection, cleaning, removal and replacement of key components
- Cleaning of the heat exchanger
- Fault finding on live appliances
- Interpret fault codes and cause codes
- Review the operational history of the product
- Run the component test menu
- Multimeter component testing and good practice
- NTC thermistor sensor controls and testing
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Request course dates