Greenstar Floor-standing Gas Combi Training Course
This course covers everything you need to know about our Greenstar floor standing gas boiler range
Learn everything you need to know about our Greenstar floor standing boiler range. We specifically tailor all our product training courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for both those who have never installed our range of floor standing boilers before and those who fit them regularly but wish to learn more about a specific area.
- Greenstar Highflow 440 and 550 CDi
- Greenstar FS 30 and 42 CDi Regular
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Features and benefits
- Specification, installation and commissioning - Best practice
- Fluing and accessories
- ErP overview
Servicing and Maintenance
- Dismantling the appliance
- CO and CO2 analysis of flue gas products
- Inspection, cleaning, removal and replacement of key components
- CO2 adjustment of the burner
- Fault finding on live appliances
- Heatronic control system
- Text display and level analysis
- Operational history
- Multimeter good practice
- NTC thermistor sensor controls
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course