Greenstar Gas System and Regular Training Course
This course covers everything you need to know about our Greenstar gas system and regular range
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
Learn everything you need to know about our Greenstar system and regular wall hung boilers, as well as our Greenstore unvented cylinders. We specifically tailor all our product training courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for both those who have never installed our range of system and regular boilers before and those who fit them regularly but wish to learn more about a specific area.
- Greenstar Ri regular
- Greenstar CDi regular and system
- Greenstar i System
- Greenstore unvented and solar compatible unvented cylinder
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Features and benefits
- Boiler Selection, system variants, fluing and gas supply.
- Specification, installation and commissioning - Best practice
- Electrical installation, wiring and installing Greenstar 28 Ri and 30 Ri with the Greenstar Wiring Centre
- Control options, integral diverter valve kit and low loss header application
- Greenstore unvented cylinders
- ErP overview
Servicing and Maintenance
- Dismantling the appliance
- Inspection, cleaning, removal and replacement of key components
- CO and CO2 analysis of flue gas products
- CO2 adjustment of the burner
- Optional diverter valve
- Fault finding on live appliances
- Interpret fault indicator
- Multimeter good practice
- NTC thermistor sensor controls
- External motorised valves
- Interpret fault codes on the inbuilt display
- Operational history
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Request course dates