Greenstar i Combi Training Course
This course covers everything you need to know about our Greenstar i combi.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, CCTS, Belfast, Local colleges, Mobile training|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
Learn everything you need to know about our new Greenstar i combi, the replacement of the UK's best selling Greenstar i Junior. We specifically tailor all our product training courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for both those who have never installed a Greenstar i before and those who fit them regularly but wish to learn more about a specific area.
- Greenstar i combi
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Features and benefits
- Specification, installation and commissioning - Best practice
- Flueing and accessories
- Using the Benchmark menu
- Adjusting operational parameters
- Co and Co2 analysis of flue gas products
Servicing and Maintenance
- Read and interpret the inbuilt display
- Carry out service checks
- Flue integrity check
- Cleaning of condensate trap and heat exchanger
- Inspection, cleaning, removal and replacement of key components
- Fault finding on live appliances
- Preliminary electrical checks
- Interpret Fault messages on inbuilt display
- Interpret history menu, blocking codes and lockout codes
- Run component test menu
- Multimeter best practice
- Component testing using a multimeter
- Thermistor sensor testing
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course