Greenstar Oil Training Course
This course covers everything you need to know about our complete Greenstar oil-fired boiler range.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Clay Cross, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
Learn everything you need to know about our Greenstar oil boiler range. We specifically tailor all our product training courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for both those who have never installed our Greenstar oil boilers before and those who fit them regularly but wish to learn more about a specific area.
- Greenstar Heatslave II
- Greenstar Danesmoor
- Greenstar Utility
You must be working in the plumbing/heating industry.
Course will include
Specification and Installation
- Features and Benefits
- Specification, installation, commissioning - Best practice
- How to choose the correct appliance for the customer's needs
- Controls - best practice and technical overview
- Including the integration of solar thermal and heat pumps
Commissioning, Servicing and Maintenance
- Dismantling a pressure jet burner
- Inspection, cleaning, removal and replacement of key components
- Functional explanation of oil pumps, nozzles, ignition transformers and control boxes
- Setting oil pump pressures
- Internal baffling arrangements of the combustion chamber
- Obtaining smoke and CO2 samples
- Relationship between air and oil supplies
- Control box functions and operations
- Flue draught importance
- Intermittent faults
- Photo cell detection
On completion of the course a certificate of attendance will be given
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Request course dates