Can Worcester products be used with underfloor heating?
Underfloor heating may be installed with our entire range of boilers and heat pumps, with the exception of air to air heat pumps. In particular, underfloor heating is ideal for use with heat pumps which provides the added benefit of extra efficiency. If you are considering installing underfloor heating, please be aware that additional external controls and pumps may be required.
*Please be aware of zoning and the suitability of each appliance to these requirements.
More All FAQs
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?