How should the Greensource air to air heat pump unit be sited to ensure sufficient airflow and access?
It is important to ensure there is sufficient space for airflow into the unit and enough clearance at the front of the heat pump to stop cold air re-circulation. You also need to ensure that there is adequate access space for service and maintenance
You should try to ensure that the unit is sheltered from high winds and rain as this will improve the unit is efficiency level by lowering the fan power requirement.
More All FAQs
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
- Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?