What are the key maintenance requirements for a Greensource air to air heat pump?
An air to air heat pump does not require annual servicing but it is advisable to follow a few simple maintenance procedures.
The outdoor unit should be checked regularly for leaves and debris, especially on the evaporation fins and water tray. The outdoor unit should be cleaned using a watering can with a rose attached. If the unit needs to be cleaned a car wash and polish can be used.
For optimum performance the air filters in the indoor unit should be removed and vacuumed each week. The air purifying filters should be checked regularly and replaced when they become discoloured.
More All FAQs
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?