What are the key maintenance requirements for a Greensource air to air heat pump?
An air to air heat pump does not require annual servicing but it is advisable to follow a few simple maintenance procedures.
The outdoor unit should be checked regularly for leaves and debris, especially on the evaporation fins and water tray. The outdoor unit should be cleaned using a watering can with a rose attached. If the unit needs to be cleaned a car wash and polish can be used.
For optimum performance the air filters in the indoor unit should be removed and vacuumed each week. The air purifying filters should be checked regularly and replaced when they become discoloured.
More All FAQs
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is the lower limit operating temperature of a Worcester air to water heat pump?
- What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
- How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
- What size of cable should be used to connect the air to water heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
- How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
- Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
- What is the best way to calculate how many solar thermal panels I need?
- Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?