Where is my data from Wave stored?
One of the advantages of the Wave is that the data is not stored on the server, everything is stored on the Wave itself. Therefore the homeowner owns their data. The Wave automatically checks the server every night to see if any updates are available. These updates are then installed automatically meaning that they benefit from all updates to features and functionalities.
More All FAQs
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?