Where is my data from Wave stored?
One of the advantages of the Wave is that the data is not stored on the server, everything is stored on the Wave itself. Therefore the homeowner owns their data. The Wave automatically checks the server every night to see if any updates are available. These updates are then installed automatically meaning that they benefit from all updates to features and functionalities.
More All FAQs
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is the lower limit operating temperature of a Worcester air to water heat pump?
- What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
- How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
- What size of cable should be used to connect the air to water heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
- How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
- Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
- What is the best way to calculate how many solar thermal panels I need?
- Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?