TV presenter and interior designer Sophie Robinson welcomes the new Greenstar Lifestyle range
In June we celebrated the launch of our Greenstar Lifestyle range with designer Sophie Robinson, at our UK Innovation Hub in Denham. The event showcased the product to a number of consumer journalists and influencers, where we highlighted the rising trend of design-led kitchen appliances, which our stylish new Greenstar Lifestyle range allows the boiler market to be a part of.
As the world’s first designer boiler range, comprising two models, the Life and the Style, the Lifestyle range has a slick new design and a whole host of innovative features. Most importantly for the design-conscious home owner is its looks: the boiler no longer needs to be ‘hidden away’ as this stylish new range can be proudly shown off in your home.
Here are Sophie’s top reasons why she thinks our Greenstar Lifestyle range will transform the boiler market:
- A welcome addition to the modern kitchen: “The Greenstar Lifestyle range‘s design blends seamlessly with your modern kitchen. Kitchens are now the heart of the home – we cook there, we hang out there, we entertain there – so the fact the boiler can now be on display is jolly clever!”
- Saves valuable space: “Boilers are often in the kitchen or utility room and boxing them in takes up precious space. The Lifestyle range can be fitted to the wall and become a beauty not a blot on your room.”
- Saves money and time: “It’s time-consuming and expensive to come up with stylish and subtle boxing-in solutions for your boiler, particularly as they are often in an awkward space. With the Lifestyle range you don’t need to worry about hiding it away - you can spend that money on selecting some lush new home décor instead!”
- Black is back!: “It shouldn’t, but it feels truly revolutionary to have a boiler available in a colour other than white! Coloured kitchens are the next big interiors design trend and it's great to have the Style boiler providing a different option when planning your look.”
- Function and aesthetics combined: “Just as we've moved from the 1980s brick of a phone to the functional but sleek design everyone has in their pocket today, I see this innovation from Worcester Bosch as a winning combination set to transform the heating industry”
We are delighted to have innovated a boiler range that brings more choice to consumers, and for a renowned interior designer like Sophie Robinson to say that it has “saved many interior design challenges” is fantastic feedback to hear. This event was a great way for us to truly showcase the ranges flawless design.
Find more about our Greenstar Lifestyle range
All of us here at Worcester Bosch are delighted to announce that for the 10th year, we’ve been awarded Which? Best Buy status for our range of boilers.
We are pleased to announce that we have been granted a 2019 Bronze Award in the Armed Forces Employer Recognition Scheme.