Get the right help for you
Our Customer Service team is here to help you get the best from your Worcester product throughout its lifetime. Whatever your enquiry, simply call one of our specialist advisors in Worcester, or email us.
Our online support resources are available 24 hours a day, and may be able to help you with your problem.
Our customer services and technical teams are happy to talk you through any questions you may have relating to your Worcester product. However, if you would prefer to use our website, we have a range of resources and tools relating to common heating and hot water issues which may help you.
Why not try our Troubleshooting Tool, Helpful videos or Frequently Asked Questions to help answer your enquiry?Start troubleshooting
Our website contains manuals and brochures for many Worcester Bosch products, all available to download or order in print.Find a manual
Register a guarantee
Recently purchased a Worcester Bosch product? Remember to register your guarantee to take full advantage of our support services.Begin registration
If you suspect a gas leak call the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999
- Don't smoke or strike matches
- Don't turn electrical switches on or off
- Do put out naked flames
- Do open doors and windows
- Do keep people away from the area affected
- Do turn off the control valve at the meter if you can
- Do go outside of the property for your own safety
Home Heating Tips
- How to use the FW100 Weather Compensation boiler control
- How to re-establish RF links
- Home heating and hot water tips
- Handy Greenstar boiler checks
- Winter energy-saving-tips from Worcester
- Boiler tips for homeowners
- Why you should have your central heating system cleansed
- How to repressurise a heating system with an internal filling key
- How to repressurise a heating system with an external filling hose
- How to re-pressurise your system using the new Keyless Filling Link
- How to bleed a radiator
- All home heating tip videos
Lost the instructions? Don't worry. Download PDF copies of product use manuals, instructions or brochures here.