Greenstar Comfort II programmable room thermostat and RF receiver. overview
Our Greenstar Comfort II combines a programmer, that is usually plugged into the boiler, and a room thermostat so you can access to all control functions at a single, easily accessible location.
The control's functions, allows you to set 6 adjustable heating temperatures per day, can be accessed through a simple menu structure with a minimal amount of steps.
- Change the temperature at six points over a 24 hour period
- Three adjustable hot water time periods
- Programme and control heating and hot water at the room thermostat
- Easy menu navigation
- 6 adjustable heating temperatures per day
- Boiler can be programmed from the room thermostat rather than on the boiler
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. Find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit and get a free quote.
Find the right boiler for you
Our Find a New Boiler tool is the easiest way to find and compare Worcester products which are suitable for your home and heating requirements and only takes a few minutes.Find the right boiler for you