Wave Smart Control overview
Our Worcester Wave is a smart, internet connected programmable control for central heating and hot water which can be operated using a smart device.
The advanced programming enables the Wave to interact with your boiler and take advantage of clever control features that will improve the efficiency of your heating system.
Privacy and security of data was a key consideration when the Wave was designed. With the Wave you can be assured that none of your personal data will be shared.
- Heating and hot water charts to identify potential savings
- Symbol to indicate when additional savings are being made
- Achieves an A+ ErP efficiency rating for heating when combined with a Greenstar combi boiler
- Holiday mode
- Includes free downloadable App which you can use to manage your heating and hot water anywhere in the world using a internet connection
- Smart, internet connected programmable control
- Can be operated using a smart device
- Data privacy - your data is never shared with anyone else
- Controlling heating and hot water using the Wave app
- Introducing the Wave
- How to install the Wave
- Setting up the Wave
- Getting the most out of Wave
- Controlling the Wave using the app
- Adjusting the Wave settings
- Wave touch screen operation & programming heating and hot water with the Wave app
- Everything you need to know about Wave settings
- Cleaning the Wave touch screen
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. Find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit and get a free quote.
Find the right boiler for you
Our Find a New Boiler tool is the easiest way to find and compare Worcester products which are suitable for your home and heating requirements and only takes a few minutes.Find the right boiler for you