Greenstar Danesmoor System Utility overview
Our Greenstar Danesmoor System Utility is perfect for small, medium and large sized homes with a heating system that includes stored hot water.
With concealed controls and compact dimensions, it is perfect for installation in your kitchen or utility room.
- Range of heating outputs - perfectly suited to most homes
- No need for separate pump and loft tank
- Perfect for your kitchen or utility room
- Concealed boiler controls.
- Can be used with Greenskies solar panels for energy and cost savings
- Compatible with Greenstore hot water cylinders
|Greenstar Danesmoor System Utility 12/18||Greenstar Danesmoor System Utility 18/25||Greenstar Danesmoor System Utility 25/32|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|Central heating output (kW)||18||25||32|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||855 x 370 x 600||855 x 370 x 600||855 x 370 x 600|
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. Find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit and get a free quote.
Find the right boiler for you
Our Find a New Boiler tool is the easiest way to find and compare Worcester products which are suitable for your home and heating requirements and only takes a few minutes.Find the right boiler for you