My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
The most likely scenario is that the central heating return pipe is connected to an incorrect connection on the boiler.
The return connection on the left of the secondary heat exchanger must be used.
Please contact the installer.
More Oil Boiler FAQs
- Why might I want to programme hot water times with my combi boiler?
- Why is the hot water produced by my combi boiler sometimes cloudy?
- How could mains water pressure affect my combi boiler?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What do the error symbols mean on my boiler?
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Will I receive anything in writing when I have a new boiler installed?
- What sort of shower can I run off my combi boiler?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?