Can I use Worcester controls with a system boiler?
Yes, as long as you use the internal diverter valve kit.
More All FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
Manuals & brochures
Lost the instructions? Don't worry. Download PDF copies of product user manuals, instructions or brochures here.
Please contact our customer relations team if you have any feedback, comments or criticism of our products or services.