What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
There are debates over which system is the most efficient however, an air source heat pump is reliant on the outside air temperature which can be a lot cooler than the ground temperature which by comparison is relatively stable. Consequently, a ground source heat pump tends to be more efficient in all outside temperature situations however, they are significantly more expensive to install and are therefore less popular than an air source heat pump.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How to bleed a radiator