How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
There are 2 main indicators that your boilers condensate pipe may be blocked.
1. The boiler may make a gurgling sound when attempting to start.
2. The boiler may repeatedly 'lock out' or stop working and the display may show an EA code.
More All FAQs
- How to bleed a radiator
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
- Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?