How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
There are 2 main indicators that your boilers condensate pipe may be blocked.
1. The boiler may make a gurgling sound when attempting to start.
2. The boiler may repeatedly 'lock out' or stop working and the display may show an EA code.
More All FAQs
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is the lower limit operating temperature of a Worcester air to water heat pump?
- What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
- How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
- What size of cable should be used to connect the air to water heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
- How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
- Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
- What is the best way to calculate how many solar thermal panels I need?
- Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?
- Is there any funding available for solar thermal?