How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
Part L of the building regulations sets out standards to help in the conservation of fuel and power and as such directs the type of appliance installed, heating system controls, zone controls and boiler interlocks in addition to the construction of properties.
More All FAQs
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is the lower limit operating temperature of a Worcester air to water heat pump?
- What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
- How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
- What size of cable should be used to connect the air to water heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
- How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
- Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
- What is the best way to calculate how many solar thermal panels I need?
- Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?