How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
What is important is to ensure there is sufficient space for airflow into the unit and enough clearance at the front of the heat pump to stop cold air re-circulation.
You will also need to ensure that there is adequate space for access for service and maintenance.
You should try to ensure that the unit is sheltered from high winds as this will improve the unit is efficiency level by lowering the fan power requirement.
More All FAQs
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is the lower limit operating temperature of a Worcester air to water heat pump?
- What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
- What size of cable should be used to connect the air to water heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
- How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
- Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
- What is the best way to calculate how many solar thermal panels I need?
- Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?
- Is there any funding available for solar thermal?