How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
What is important is to ensure there is sufficient space for airflow into the unit and enough clearance at the front of the heat pump to stop cold air re-circulation.
You will also need to ensure that there is adequate space for access for service and maintenance.
You should try to ensure that the unit is sheltered from high winds as this will improve the unit is efficiency level by lowering the fan power requirement.
More All FAQs
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?