Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?
UK Government legislation rules that, unless within a conservation area or on a listed building, the installation will not require planning permission and will be classed as a permitted development.
More information is available on the websites for Communities and Local Government and the Energy Savings Trust website.Energy Savings Trustís advice on planning permission
More All FAQs
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
- Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?