Is there any funding available for solar thermal?
For up to date finding on grants or discounts for improving the energy efficiency of your home, please visit the Energy Saving Trust website
However, our solar water heating panels are certified for the MCS Scheme
Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)
The MCS is an independent scheme certifying microgeneration products and installers. It is supported by the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
Visit the MCS website to find out more information including grant schemes and planning considerations for microgeneration products.
Solar Keymark and MCS reference codes for Worcester is solar water heating
We can confirm that Worcester is solar water heating products are Solar Key Mark approved and accepted for grant funding by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme.
|Collector name||License no.|
|Worcester Solar Lux 6, 12||011-7S1504 R|
|Worcester Solar-Lito||011-7S1713 F|
|Worcester Solar Lifestyle Portrait||011-7S1610 F|
|Worcester Solar Lifestyle Landscape||011-7S1720 F|
More All FAQs
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is the lower limit operating temperature of a Worcester air to water heat pump?
- What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
- How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
- What size of cable should be used to connect the air to water heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
- How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
- Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
- What is the best way to calculate how many solar thermal panels I need?
- Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?