Should I turn my oil boiler off when my oil tank is being filled?
Yes, it is recommended to turn your boiler off whilst the tank is being filled and to leave it off for a short period afterwards of up to 30 minutes. This will ensure that any sediment that has settled on the base of your tank is not stirred up and drawn into your fuel line.
More All FAQs
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
- Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?