Under ErP, what about systems that contain different products?
In these circumstances, there is a responsibility to provide a package label when combining a heating appliance with a temperature control and/or solar system with a cylinder and/or a supplementary heating appliance (e.g. a two boiler cascade with a combined output of less than 70kW).
The person who puts that package together will need to produce a package document known as a fiche (data table) and a label that provides the combined energy efficiency rating rather than ratings of each individual component. For example, this could be the merchant's responsibility if they supply a complete package under one part number or your responsibility if the items are bought individually under separate part numbers.
More All FAQs
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
- Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?