Under ErP, what about systems that contain different products?
In these circumstances, there is a responsibility to provide a package label when combining a heating appliance with a temperature control and/or solar system with a cylinder and/or a supplementary heating appliance (e.g. a two boiler cascade with a combined output of less than 70kW).
The person who puts that package together will need to produce a package document known as a fiche (data table) and a label that provides the combined energy efficiency rating rather than ratings of each individual component. For example, this could be the merchant's responsibility if they supply a complete package under one part number or your responsibility if the items are bought individually under separate part numbers.
More All FAQs
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is the lower limit operating temperature of a Worcester air to water heat pump?
- What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
- How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
- What size of cable should be used to connect the air to water heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
- How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
- Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
- What is the best way to calculate how many solar thermal panels I need?
- Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?