What is a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV)?
TRVs allow you to control the temperature of each room individually, thus helping to improve comfort in your home as well as saving money and energy. Most radiators will be fitted with these.
Ideally, TRVs should be well exposed and not obstructed by curtains or blocked by furniture.
More All FAQs
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?