What size of cable should be used to connect the air to water heat pump to the mains electricity supply?
Consideration should be given to the size of the unit, the length of the cable run and the type of cable being used.
Only have installation work carried out by qualified technicians who will be able to calculate the correct cable size for each installation.
More All FAQs
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is the lower limit operating temperature of a Worcester air to water heat pump?
- What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
- How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
- How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
- Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
- What is the best way to calculate how many solar thermal panels I need?
- Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?
- Is there any funding available for solar thermal?