What sort of shower can I run off my combi boiler?
Combi boilers produce hot water at mains pressure, which means they are compatible to either a mains pressure balanced or thermostatically controlled shower. In contrast, when a regular boiler and cylinder is replaced with a combi boiler, any existing shower should be examined for suitability. This might be a pump assisted power shower, for example, designed for low-pressure systems.
Please seek specialist advice from your boiler installer on the correct shower selection.
More All FAQs
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?