What sort of shower can I run off my combi boiler?
Combi boilers produce hot water at mains pressure, which means they are compatible to either a mains pressure balanced or thermostatically controlled shower. In contrast, when a regular boiler and cylinder is replaced with a combi boiler, any existing shower should be examined for suitability. This might be a pump assisted power shower, for example, designed for low-pressure systems.
Please seek specialist advice from your boiler installer on the correct shower selection.
More All FAQs
- How to bleed a radiator
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
- Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?