Which programmers are compatible with my gas boiler?
All current combi boilers are compatible with our full range of controls.
System boilers are compatible with our digital, advanced and smart internet connected controllers but must be fitted with our internal diverter valve kit.
Our Greenstar Regular 27 and 30Ri regular boilers are compatible with our Greenstar Comfort I RF and Comfort II RF but must be fitted with a Greenstar Wiring Centre.
More All FAQs
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?