If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
Forever. The settings are stored on the EasyControl itself. When the thermostat is reconnected, it will connect to the Bosch internet server and retrieve the correct time and date.
More Controls FAQs
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Can I use Worcester controls with a system boiler?
- Can I use third party controls with your boilers?
- What are timers, programmers and programmable room thermostats?
- Can I fit the Wave thermostat myself?
- Do I need an additional room thermostat or timer to use the Wave?