I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
Yes, you can. Simply update the location in the app. You can also return the EasyControl to factory settings by pressing the thermostat’s reset button with a paper clip, but you will lose your current clock program. For more information, see the user manual.
More Controls FAQs
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Can I use Worcester controls with a system boiler?
- Can I use third party controls with your boilers?
- What are timers, programmers and programmable room thermostats?
- Can I fit the Wave thermostat myself?
- Do I need an additional room thermostat or timer to use the Wave?