Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
We do recommend the use of suitable water treatment in the form of an inhibitor to the heating water system, in accordance with the water treatment manufacturer's instructions. The concentration level of the water inhibitor should be checked every 12 months or sooner if system content is lost.
More Home Heating FAQs
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV)?
- Why might I want to programme hot water times with my combi boiler?
- Do I need a boiler, solar panels or heat pumps to heat my home?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What do the error symbols mean on my boiler?
- Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?
- How often should I need to top up the pressure in the heating system?
- The heating system is constantly losing pressure what should I do?