How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
There are 2 main indicators that your boilers condensate pipe may be blocked.
1. The boiler may make a gurgling sound when attempting to start.
2. The boiler may repeatedly 'lock out' or stop working and the display may show an EA code.
More Home Heating FAQs
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV)?
- Why might I want to programme hot water times with my combi boiler?
- Do I need a boiler, solar panels or heat pumps to heat my home?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What do the error symbols mean on my boiler?
- Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?
- How often should I need to top up the pressure in the heating system?
- The heating system is constantly losing pressure what should I do?