Can I fit the Wave thermostat myself?
The Wave thermostat is hardwired to the boiler therefore you will need a qualified heating engineer to install it. Contact one of our accredited installers for a free no obligation quote.
More Controls FAQs
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Can I use Worcester controls with a system boiler?
- Can I use third party controls with your boilers?
- What are timers, programmers and programmable room thermostats?
- Do I need an additional room thermostat or timer to use the Wave?